365bet – Online Betting Sports was ALL about sports betting when I became a customer. It’s added casino, poker and bingo subsequently, but I’m pretty sure that sports betting is still the main focus here. That’s the feeling I get, anyway. I’d say that there are better places to play casino games, and probably better places to play poker. I’m really not sure that there’s anywhere better to bet on sports, though.
As I mentioned earlier, I’ve been a customer at 365bet for around 15 years now. The site was actually relatively new when I first joined, and it was nowhere near as good as it is now. One of the main areas where it’s improved is in the number of markets it offers. It doesn’t matter what sport, or what event, you can be almost certain that you can bet on it here.
List of 365bet – Online Betting Sports
- Football (soccer)
- Horse Racing
- US Football
- Motor Sports
The coverage for each of these sports is more than enough for me. Take football (soccer), for example. I almost exclusively bet on the English Premier League and other major European leagues. You’d expect them to be covered by ANY gambling sites, and Bet365 covers them extensively. They go way, way further, too.
While I’m writing this review, I’ve just taken a look at the various football markets currently available to bet on. There are FAR too many too list here. I mean, I can actually bet on matches in Iran Division 2 if I want to. I didn’t even know there WAS a second division in Iran! I can also bet on leagues such as the Scottish U20 league, and all kinds of cup competitions from around the world.
Equally impressive is the number of wagers that are available for each event. Sticking with football as an example, here’s a list of just a few of the wagers for an upcoming match.
- Full Time Result
- Double Chance
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Total Goals
- Both Teams to Score
- Draw No Bet
- Winning Margin
- Handicap Result
- First Goalscorer
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Time of First Goal
This level of choice is available for almost all sports, not just football. There must be a huge number of wagers available at Bet365 at any one time, and I’d be astounded if anyone COULDN’T find the wager they were looking for.
Although most of the big online betting sites offer comprehensive coverage of lots of sports these days, I’m confident that 365bet is the market leader in this respect.
365bet appear to be leading the way with sports betting, too. This is not something I’ve got into too much just yet, although I’m definitely planning to learn more, but I have experimented with a few small wagers on some of the bigger competitions. I’ve found that (once again) there are more betting options at 365bet than anywhere else I use.
There’s one aspect of sports betting that I’m almost certain 365bet are the best at, and that’s live betting. Or “in play” betting as they call it on their site. This is my preferred way to bet on a few sports these days, so I do a lot of it.I use Bet365 almost exclusively for my live betting – that’s how good their platform is.
I also LOVE the fact that Bet365 offers live streaming. It’s virtually impossible to be successful at live betting unless you’re actually watching the event you’re betting on. That’s precisely why I have cable and satellite subscriptions to so many different sports channels! I actually don’t need them all these days, though, and that’s thanks to 365bet.
Bet365 offer live streaming for a wide range of events in all kinds of different sports. I find this VERY useful, and I can, and I can even watch the streams on my phone or tablet.PLEASE NOTE:You’ll often find websites referring to “free” live streaming at Bet365 and other gambling sites. This is technically misleading, as you have to meet certain requirements to access these streams. The requirements vary from event to event at 365bet. Sometimes you just need an active and funded account, other times you must have actually bet on the relevant event.
The final thing to mention in this section of my review is the cash out feature. If you’re not familiar with what this is, it’s basically a feature that allows you to settle a bet early. This feature is not available in Australia.
For example, I recently placed a wager on Tottenham Hotspur to beat Brighton in a football match. They were big favourites, but even at the low odds I felt that there was some value in the wager. I watched the match, and they were leading 1-0 at half time. I didn’t think they were playing especially well though, and they’d recently been in the habit of conceding late equalisers in games where they were only one goal ahead.
I checked the cash out option for my wager and I was being offered slightly more than I’d originally staked. I stood to get around £150 back from a £100 stake if Tottenham did win, and I was being offered around £110 at that point. I took the offer, and made a small £10 profit. As it happens, Tottenham won and I would have done even better. I felt it was right to play it safe, though, so I was happy enough.
Most betting sites have started to offer the cash out feature in the last couple of years, and I think it’s a great feature that really helps bettors. Although I’m pleased that 365bet have it, as I mentioned earlier I think their cash out offers tend to be a little on the low side. In the Tottenham game I just mentioned, I think an offer of £120 would have been “fairer”.
This is a small gripe, but it’s worth mentioning anyway. There are other betting sites that I think offer better value when cashing out early. In Bet365’s favour, however, is the fact that they offer PARTIAL cash outs. This means you can settle part of your wager early and leave the rest in play. At some sites it’s all or nothing, so 365bet have to be commended for this.
The 365bet Casino
I love casino games. I know that the house edge is against me, and that I’m expected to lose in the long run, but I still enjoy playing. I especially enjoy playing online, and 365bet is easily one of the better sites I’ve played at.
There are other sites that I think are even better for casino games, but I always have funds in my Bet365 account due to betting there so frequently. The other sites are not SO much better that it’s worth depositing additional funds elsewhere. The Bet365 casino is more than good enough for me, given the amount I play.
I tend to play a combination of table games and slots, and 365bet caters well for both. I’ve already pointed out that the selection of slots is impressive, and I’ve got nowhere near playing all the different games yet. I generally stick with a few of my personal favourites, which include the following.
- The Age of Gods series
- Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven
- Heart of the Jungle
- The Three Musketeers
- Justice League
- The Mummy
- Plenty O’ Fortune
- The Matrix
- Jekyll & Hyde
- Space Invaders
- Jackpot Giant
Some of these games have progressive jackpots which can grow to be enormous. I’m very much hoping to win one soon, but I can’t pretend that I’m confident! I’ve been trying for years with no success, although I’ve still had some nice wins along the way. Maybe you’ll get lucky and win one of the big ones!
In terms of table games, I stick mostly with blackjack and dabble with others occasionally. There’s only version of blackjack and this is quite unusual. A lot of online casinos have as many as ten or more different versions of the game. This doesn’t actually bother me, as blackjack is blackjack at the end of the day. It might be an issue for seem people, though, so I thought I’d mention it.
In addition to the “virtual” version of online blackjack, I can also play at the live dealer tables. I enjoy this from time, and it does make the whole experience much closer playing at a real casino. The only reason I prefer the virtual version is that it’s much quicker. I can play a lot more hands, and that appeal to me personally.
I wouldn’t say that the live dealer blackjack here is any better or worse than live dealer blackjack at other sites I’ve played it at. The only thing that stands out at the 365bet live casino is the point I mentioned earlier about game variety. Most live casinos have only blackjack and roulette, but there are some additional options at 365bet. I appreciate that, as I do like to mix things up occasionally.
Poker & Bingo at 365bet
I can’t go into a lot of detail about either of these aspects of the 365bet gambling site. I haven’t used the bingo room at all, as I just don’t find bingo entertaining. And I don’t play as much poker as I used to, so only use the poker room every now and then.
What I will say about bingo is that my wife also has an account at 365bet and that’s ALL she plays. Judging by the amount of time she spends playing it on her phone, I think it’s safe to assume she enjoys it! She’s even had a few impressive wins, although she’s lost money overall. She says she gets good entertainment value for her money, though, which is all that matters really.
With regards poker, I can only say that I’ve enjoyed myself whenever I’ve played at 365bet. There are always plenty of cash games and tournaments to choose from, at a variety of different stakes. There always seems to be a lot of players online, which I guess tells us something.
Something that I have noticed when playing poker here is that there are a few unique types of sit and go tournaments. For example, I played one recently where the prize pool was determined at random AFTER I’d bought in. The prizes were all paid out in tickets to other tournaments, but that seemed like a nice twist on the traditional sit and go.
This last point is typical of 365bet – Online Betting Sports really. They seem to regularly come up with new and innovative features across all aspects of their gambling site. I’m sure this is ultimately for commercial reasons, to make more money, but I do get the feeling that they genuinely care about providing their customers with the best possible experience.
Welcome to 365bet online sports betting that that provide adequate services
Have you ever seen a television advert for the 365bet – Online Betting Sports gambling site? If you live in the United Kingdom like me then you MUST have. I don’t watch a huge amount of TV, but I’ve probably seen their ads hundreds of times in the last couple of months alone.
365bet – Online Betting Sports claim that they are “the world’s favourite online sports betting company” in these ads. I don’t know if this is actually true or not, but 365bet is certainly one of MY favourite gambling sites. I use it a lot, and plenty of my friends do too. Not because of the adverts, as I’ve seen them so often that they actually annoy me now! I use it so much because it’s simply one of the best around.
Now, I wouldn’t say that 365bet – Online Betting Sports is perfect. There are a few things I don’t like about the site for sure. I’ve used dozens of different gambling sites over the years, though, and very few of them have impressed me as much as 365bet – Online Betting Sports . There are plenty of good reasons why I’m still an active customer some 15 years after I’ve signed up. And it doesn’t surprise me at all that this is an extremely popular site with millions of customers all over the world.
Although 365bet – Online Betting Sports labels itself as the world’s favourite online sports betting company, you can do a whole lot more than just bet on sports with this site. Here’s a list of everything that’s on offer.
- Sports Betting
- Horse Racing Betting
- Esports Betting
I personally use the site primarily for betting on sports and horse racing. This is what the site is best at, in my opinion. I’ve dabbled with betting on sports, too, and I’m a pretty regular player of casino games here. I’ve also played in the poker room on a few occasions. Bingo is not really my thing, so I’ve not bothered with that. In this review I’m going to talk you through my experiences of gambling at 365bet. This should help you to decide whether it’s a site you want to use for yourself. I’ll try to include as much detail as I can about everything I think that’s relevant, and I’ll also offer my views on what the site does well and what the site does badly. Before I get to all that, here’s a quick guide to joining for when you’re ready to try the site for yourself. 365bet is DEVICE COMPABILITY:
What I Like Most About 365bet
I’ve already told you that 365bet is one of my favourite gambling sites, but I haven’t told you why. This seems like a logical place to start, so let’s take a look at what I personally feel are the best points about 365bet.
First up, here’s a list of the main reasons that I use this site so frequently.
- I know that I can trust 365bet. They’ve been around for years, and they’re licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. I’ve never had any cause for complaint about the way I’ve been treated as a customer.
- The site is well laid out and really easy to use. I can find what I’m looking for with no problem at all.
- I can bet on sports and play casino games from the same account. I can also play poker and bingo if I want to.
- I have plenty of options for depositing money into my online account. I usually use my debit card or a credit card, but I’ve also used e-wallets such as PayPal and Neteller in the past. There are no fees for depositing either.
- The minimum deposits are quite low, so I’m not forced to deposit more than I want. And when I DO want to deposit larger amounts, the maximums are more than high enough.
- Withdrawing my winnings is a painless process. I had to provide some documents the first time I withdrew, to confirm my identity, but that was just a one-off. Now I can withdraw whenever I want, and I usually get my money within a day or two.
- I can bet and play using my desktop computer, my tablet or my smartphone. There’s a mobile version of the website, plus dedicated apps for sports betting and casino games.
- There are regular promotions and offers. These are all listed on the 365bet website, and I usually get emailed with details about the latest ones too. The terms and conditions for these promotions and offers are almost always very fair and easy to understand. You don’t get hidden clauses designed to trick you like at some sites.
- They have a live chat function that actually works as it should. It’s not offline half the time like so many other places. Plus the reps that I chat with are knowledgeable and able to help.
Everything that’s listed here SHOULD be true of all gambling sites to be honest. It’s not exactly hard to offer lots of deposit options, for example, or maintain a site that’s easy to use. Unfortunately, there are many sites that can’t even get the basics right. The fact that 365bet does is probably one of the biggest reasons why it’s so incredibly popular.
The following points are what I like most about betting on sports at 365bet.
- I can bet on pretty much anything I want to. This includes major sports such as football and tennis, and less popular sports such as bowls and volleyball.
- There are loads of betting options. When I’m betting on a football match, for example, there are usually 50 or more different wagers to choose from.
- The odds are very competitive. I tend to shop around to get the highest possible odds for my wagers and Bet365 frequently offers the best prices.
- The live betting platform is AWESOME. It’s easy to use, and I can get my bets on quickly when I need to. There’s also plenty of different markets to bet on in-play, and lots of available wagers.
- Bet365 offer the best live streaming of any gambling site I use. As long I’ve placed a wager on the relevant event, I can watch live sports from around the world whenever I want.
If you a serious sports bettor, you’ll surely appreciate how important some of these points are. It’s a lot easier to find good value wagers to place when there’s a wide range of sports to bet on and plenty of betting options. And getting good odds can obviously make a big difference to your betting results in the long run.
Don’t think that 365bet is JUST for serious sports bettors, though. In fact, I’d expect that the vast majority of people who bet here are just casual bettors who place a few wagers for a bit of fun. I’m pretty sure that they appreciate what the site has to offer too.
Moving on from the sports betting side of things, here’s what I like most about playing casino games at 365bet – Online Betting Sports .
- There is an amazing selection of different games to choose from. I think it’s currently well over 200, which is more than enough to keep me entertained.
- The selection of slots is particularly impressive, and the slots are not all from the same software provider like at some online casinos. This gives me plenty of variety.
- Some of the progressive jackpots on slot games can be HUGE. I’ve never won one, unfortunately, but I sure enjoy playing for the chance to win millions!
- I have the choice of downloading the casino software or playing instant games in my web browser. A large percentage of the games can also be played from my mobile device.
- The overall look and feel of the casino games is top quality. This really adds to the experience of playing online in my opinions.
- There are live dealers for a few different games. A lot of sites only offer live blackjack and live roulette, but there are more options at 365bet – Online Betting Sports.
I genuinely can’t believe that any casino player wouldn’t be happy with what 365bet has to offer. The amazing choice of games is enough to keep even the most avid player entertained, and I’ve noticed that new ones are regularly added to the site too. There’s pretty much no chance of ever getting bored here!
I won’t get into the positives of poker here, because I haven’t played enough of it at Bet365 to really comment. The same applies to bingo, which I haven’t played at all. I will provide a few details about poker and bingo later on, though.
Before I move on to explaining what 365bet – Online Betting Sports has to offer in more detail, it’s only right that I detail some of the points I DON’T like about this site. Like I said earlier, it’s not perfect. It’s closer to perfect than most other sites, but there are some areas where it could improve. Here are some examples.
- The bonuses, promotions and offers could be a bit more generous. There are plenty of them, and they’re reasonable enough, but I do get significantly more added value at some of the other sites I use.
- I’d like to see more promotions where you’re actually competing against other bettors or players to win the best prizes. These are a lot of fun.
- 365bet – Online Betting Sports can be a bit too quick to restrict the accounts of winning bettors. I’m limited to quite small stakes in a number of betting markets, and I know some people who have suffered even worse restrictions.
- The cash out offers could be better. I really appreciate having the cash out feature for my wagers, but the offers are terrible sometimes.
- There’s a bit of a lack of progressive jackpots for table games in the casino. I think it’s only Caribbean Stud that has one, so that’s a bit disappointing.
- A personal gripe I have is that Let ‘Em Ride is not available in their casino, at least not that I could find. I really like this game, though, and would love to see it at 365bet.
So, you know what I like the most about 365bet. You also know what I feel could be improved. Now let’s take a look at everything the site has to offer in a bit more detail.
How to Join 365bet – Online Betting Sports
You can sign up with 365bet – Online Betting Sports here. It’s been a long time since I opened my own account, but I spoke with a friend who joined recently and he told me that it’s still a simple process. You just have to provide a few personal details and choose a username and password. You also have to create an additional four-digit code to quote whenever you need to contact the site. This is not something I’ve seen any other gambling sites do, but I think it’s a good idea. It provides an extra level of security for your protection.
If you make a deposit at the same time as opening your account, you’ll be asked to enter a bonus code. This is required to claim whatever sign up offers are available at the time. There are usually offers available for each of the main types of gambling, and the appropriate codes can be found on the 365bet – Online Betting Sports website under the “Promotions” tab.
A word of warning here. When claiming a bonus, make sure you read the terms and conditions fully. The promotions and offers that 365bet – Online Betting Sports are usually pretty good, and the terms and conditions have always been fair in my opinion, but it’s important that you know the details before claiming. There may be some restrictions on what you can do with any bet credits or bonus funds.
If you have any problems or issues when signing up, there’s plenty of assistance available. The 365bet – Online Betting Sports website has an extensive help section where you can find most answers you need, or you can always get in touch with customer service. They can be contacted via email, telephone or live chat.
You’ve probably got the message that I really like 365bet – Online Betting Sports . There are definitely some areas where they can improve, but I’m yet to discover any gambling site that gets everything just right. The important thing to note here is that Bet365 IS improving. It’s a better site now than it was last year, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s even better next year.
It is, of course, down to you to decide whether you think 365bet – Online Betting Sports is the right site for you. That’s not for me to say. I will tell you this, though. Most of my friends know that I’m really into my gambling, and they often ask me if I can suggest any good sites for them to use. Unless there’s a specific reason why I think a particular site is well suited to them,365bet – Online Betting Sports is my go-to answer. And I like my friends, so I wouldn’t give them bad advice deliberately!
I can comfortably state that 365bet – Online Betting Sports is one of the best online gambling sites I’ve ever used. It’s possibly even THE best. I’ve been using the site for many years, and I expect to be using it for many more to come.